Well folks, here we are on the brink of a new year. Here’s to a new year to remember to write on papers and a list of things I wish I would accomplish but I never do.
So in the spirit of the event, I thought I would share my list of to-dos for not only this year but for all the years to come.
1. Be patient- I have the patience of a hyper five year old. I know, far shame. I would like to not sweat the small stuff and just be able to relax and just enjoy life.
That sounds like it calls for a glass of lemonade. Ah, lemonade.
2. Become a better artist- I use the word artist loosely because I don’t really see myself as a van Gogh or O’Keefe, but I would like to get better at painting and drawing. It’s probably my favorite thing to do. Besides eat.
3. Become a better runner- Yeah, the last two words of my number two is part of the reason I run in the first place…
Nevertheless, running makes me feel so alive…and partially dead when I finish. It’s a great way to blow off steam and get a good night’s sleep.
4. Be kind- Kindness is a rare quality but it is so beautiful! I want to be remembered as someone who took the time to be a friend.
5. Read- As of now I am reading the “Percy Jackson” books thanks to one of my good friends and I am hooked! The more I read the sharper my mind is. And curling up with a good book is a wonderful way to close the day.
That also calls for lemonade. Ah, lemonade.
I hope you all have a wonderful new year and you make all your resolutions come true!
Loads of Love,