Yesterday when I logged on to WordPress, my eyes instantly shifted to the little orange blurb on my screen. Yes! A surprise! I quickly clicked on the little visitor and saw that Miss Lonely Lion had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Needless to say my face was instantly illuminated with a big cheesy smile that stayed with me for the rest of the evening. So here’s to you, Miss Lonely Lion. Thank you so much for thinking of me and for the nomination. I am so glad that not too long ago I randomly clicked on your blog and started reading. You have always done a fantastic job and I wouldn’t expect anything less!
Now to begin with the random facts about the girl behind the screen.
1. My blog is my biggest secret. Very few people on this earth know that this blog exists. I sort of like to keep it that way for the time being just because I don’t think I’m ready to expose myself just yet. (And plus I get to feel like a superhero or a spy because of my lack of identity! *Cue awesome action music!*)
2. I hate wearing socks. I know this may seem strange, but my feet like to feel free. The only exception is those really fluffy furry socks with loads of cool colors and that’s only when it is -45 degrees outside. Otherwise my feet like to be as hippie like as possible.
3. Captain America is my favorite superhero. I don’t know if it is the comb over, the constant cry for freedom or the spangley suit, but something about that man is amazing. If only he didn’t have to wear that mask all the time. *looks dreamily into the distance*
4. I love anything pertaining to clothes and makeup. It makes me feel amazing to get a new top or buy some more (probably unnecessary) makeup. It gives me the warm fuzzies.
5. I love learning new words. Anytime I get to expand my vocabulary I get a little giddy. (Probably too giddy to be honest.) I like to use those new sparkling words anytime I get a chance.
6. I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. I practically am ‘grown up’ according to American standards, but that doesn’t mean I have it all together. I often catch myself thinking of what the future holds for me. It’s both an exciting and scary adventure that will take me as far as I will let it.
7. Fall and spring are my favorite times of the year. Spring is full of glorious flowers and sunshine and fall enraptures you with its colorful wind tossed leaves that dance above your head to the cold ground below. How much more beautiful can you get?
And here are the amazing blogs I have nominated in no particular order:
These bloggers are incredible and I highly reccomend you checking them out. It’s virtually painless. Pinky promise. *Holds out pinky for affirmation*
Here are the rules for the nominees:
Thank the one that nominated you.
Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
Nominate seven other people and tell them that you’ve nominated them
And on that note I bid you all farewell and until next time, dear friends. Now I will leave you with a picture of Captain America.
And…there goes my train of thought. I am feeling so patriotic right now. A pui tarde!
Lots of Love,