Guys, my day has been made. I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award! I didn’t have a speech prepared, so I will get right to the answering of questions and nominations. I would also like to thank Ms. Kath for the nomination. You can click on that link and check out her fabulous blog! Come on, ya know ya wanna!
So let’s do this thing. I have nominated eleven wonderful blogs that I have enjoyed reading. These guys are so awesome and they definatley deserve recognition. And here they are in no particular order!
-You have to post a picture of the Sunshine award in the blog post.
-Post 11 random facts about yourself.
-Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
-Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers.
-Write 11 questions for them to answer
-Let the nominated blogger know you have nominated them.
1.Your biggest fear?
Let’s see, I am afraid of hospitals, germs, needles and most bodily fluids. None of these things are very pleasant so I try to avoid them at all costs. Why am I this why? The world may never know.
2.If you were to go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I would love to visit England, Italy and Ireland. (In no particular order.) These places have such neat cultures and cool accents. I simply love accents.
3.If you had three wishes what would they be?
Oh, that’s tough. I guess my first would be to eliminate sickness completely. It does no one any good and it’s the reason we have hospitals, needles and germs. (Two birds with one stone! Nailed it!) My second would have to be that everyone would be happy. It seems happiness is a hard commodity to come by nowadays, and I would love to give it out to anyone who wanted it. My third would be a Forever 21 closet. Could you imagine walking into your closet and magically being transported to Forever 21? Wouldn’t that be fabulous? I think so.
4.If you could have a date with anyone who would it be?
Whoa. That’s pretty tough. I don’t really have a celebrity crush or a ‘reality’ crush at the moment, but if I had to chose, it would have to be James Franco. What can I say, he’s one fine hunk of man.
5.Lipstick or Eyeshadow?
Lipstick! It’s just so glamorous!
6.Your favorite book right now?
I recently read “The Lady and the Poet” by Maeve Haran and I simply could not put it down. It’s a historical fiction about Anne Moor who gets swept away by the poet, John Donne. I love both history and romance, so this book gets a thumbs up from me.
7.What song are you listening to right now or did listen to today?
As I am typing away, I am currently listening to my “The Best of Peter Gunn” record. Any time I get the chance to play one of my records I always do so. They make me wonderfully happy.
8.Your favorite movie of all time?
It’s a tie between “Pride and Prejudice” and “Beauty and the Beast”. I just can’t choose! Forgive me for my indecisiveness, please.
9.If you could time travel what century would you like to visit the most?
I would say I would like to go back to the 1800’s primarily for the clothes and the nostalgia of it all. It seems more romantic, in some sort of way.
10.Do you have a highlight of your life so far?
Does this blog count? No really. This blog has been one of the most recent highlights of my life and I am so glad I took the time to make it. I have met several amazing people because of it and I am surrounded by ‘artists’ that make everyday living novel and exciting. I get to share what I love and find others that feel the same. I am thankful every day for WordPress and the opportunity to continue writing. I don’t know what I would do without it…besides attend multitudes of therapy sessions, I suppose.
11.Who would you have dinner with? John Green or Harry Styles?
Definitely Harry Styles. He seems very interesting and I am a One Direction fan, so that never hurts. (He is another fine hunk of man as well.)
Facts about Me
1. I am currently attempting to learn Italian. (Please note the word ‘attempting.’)
2. I would love to learn to play the ukulele. I have asked for one for Christmas so *fingers crossed* hopefully I will get one.
3. I play piano by ear and I am currently learning guitar on my own.
4. I sing in my school’s choir and I am a second soprano. Occasionally I get to be a first soprano and sing the notes that make your throat want to bleed, but mostly I have to find the harmony and stick to it. It’s harder than what it looks, mind you.
5. If you read my blog frequently you will know that I am southern. And no, we don’t all own fainting couches and marry our cousins. (Besides, the cousin thing is illegal.) I do have a southern accent and not trying to be vain, but I actually like it.
6. When I was little, my favorite animal was the horse. I collected figurines, posters, stuffed animals and books all about horses. I actually at one time knew all the anatomy of a horse. I’m a little rusty but I think I still got it…maybe…
7. I have naturally curly hair. I am trying to grow it out which, if you too have curly hair you know that this is quite a task. Even if my hair does grow a few inches, you can’t tell unless I straighten it. (Which I rarely do.)
8. I am infatuated with British accents. I’m pretty sure that explains the One Direction thing. (Well, except for Niall. Bless his Irish heart.)
9. I am double jointed. Which is slightly gross and cool at the same time.
10. I am rather short in comparison of others around me. I am barely over five feet tall. Yay short people!
11. Pink and yellow are my favorite colors. Pink is girly and yellow is sunny, so they both make me feel the warm fuzzies.
1. Do you play an instrument?
2. Who is your favorite band/musician?
3. Where is your favorite place to shop?
4. If you had to choose one person to be stranded with, who would it be?
5. If you were an animal, what would you like to be?
6. If you could marry a celebrity, who would it be?
7. What do you do when you are bored?
8. What inspired you to start blogging?
9. Would you rather have riches beyond your wildest dreams or a life filled with adventure?
10. Where is the coolest place you have visited?
11. What blogs do you enjoy reading?
Whew. That was a doozy. My brain is officially overloaded.
Good luck to the nominees and I will now leave you lovely people with a stunning image of James Franco, my date. Ah, yes. My day just became significantly better!
A piu tardi! Ciao!
Loads of Love,